Summer 2020: We're gathering online! We'll bring our beloved music education program right into your living room! This summer we're offering weekly interactive Zoom classes in combination with livestream and other class events (via a private Facebook group), along with downloadables, parent education, and, of course, the Kazoo song collection recordings and songbooks delivered right to you!
Come make music with us and watch your child's music skills blossom. It's amazing!
Music Together Online includes:
- One 30-minute interactive virtual class via Zoom every week, with your teacher
- At least one suplemental Facebook class (live and pre-recorded) every week in our private Facebook group for families enrolled in the summer session- you can watch (and rewatch!) the videos later, too!
- Additional exclusive content from Music Together Worldwide
- Songbooks, CDs, and music downloads (Kazoo Collection for Mixed Age, Tree Frog for Rhythm Kids)
- 6 weeks of classes for MIXED AGES (0 - 5 years)
- 6 weeks of classes for BABIES (non-mobile infants; newborns - approximately 8 months)
- 6 weeks of classes for our brand-new RHYTHM KIDS PROGRAM (4 - 6 years)
- Siblings are FREE*, and older siblings love it, too
*Siblings will be free for the duration of our online sessions.
ONE FAMILY PRICE OF $90
If your family is enrolling in two different class types, the cost of the second class is $55 (for example, one Mixed Age class, and one Rhythm Kids class)
*Some partial scholarships are available for families financially affected by COVID-19 through the generosity of our Music Together Tri-Cities community. Please reach out to Jana Hair for more informaiton. We want to offer Music Together to as many families as we can!
What to expect from our online classes:
- Variety of large and small movement activities, instrument play, and interaction with your teacher and classmates
- Parent education moments to draw your attention to your child's musical development
- The Kazoo songbook, CD, and Hello Everybody app. Rhythm Kids will use the Sea Turtle song colleciton.
- Connection, growth, and routine using the power of MUSIC
Questions? Keep scrolling, or contact Jana Hair, Director I (509) 627-8522 I firstname.lastname@example.org
Will it be possible to resume in-person classes during the summer?
We will not be able to resume in-person classes this summer. Our entire summer session will be online. If it is possible to safely hold some small group singalongs outdoors this summer, we will do that, but those will not be in place of your regular online class.
Wait, more screen time?
We know screen time isn't generally recommended for this age group, but here's the difference: YOU! When children stare at a screen and passively receive information, they don't take it in the same way nor do they learn in the same way as when they have the active participation of a caregiver or parent. SO, just like in our classes, you're still the most important part. Your teacher will be on the screen, your children might see their classmates on the screen, but it is truly the interaction of the parent/caregiver with the child that is going to continue their music development! We will also give you lots of fun activities and ideas to do at home while we're all looking for WHAT to do!
Refund policy: No tuition refunds are given after classes begin. Families are responsible for class attendance. Makeups for the online Zoom classes can be scheduled via our Makeup Scheduler.