Tuition includes your weekly classes with unlimited makeups during the semester, professional recordings to take home, a beautifully illustrated songbook, digital access to the exclusive online Family Music Zone, and a family guide to understanding music development in children.
Registration for our 3 week holiday session is now open!
Using a mixture of Music Together® favorites and classic holiday tunes, we'll welcome the season the old-fashioned way...with singing!
The cost is $50 per family, which includes a CD and download code, as well as a jingle bell instrument. Click here for the class schedule.
Registration for our 9 week winter session is now open!
View the fall class Zoom and On Demand schedule options.
Mixed-age Family Classes (ages 0-5, with parent or caregiver)
Family price: $150, 9 weeks (Zoom only, or On Demand only)
Combination Package: $200, 9 weeks (Zoom + On Demand access)
Fall collection: Bells!
We are offering either Zoom or On Demand options this fall for the Mixed Age classes. Choose one, or both! For On Demand, weekly pre-recorded classes will be accessed through the Family Portal on our website.
Interactive Music Class for New Parents (non-mobile babies, approx. ages birth to 8 months, with parent or caregiver)
First child: $135, 8 weeks
Siblings (multiples!): FREE
Rhythm Kids Classes (Drop-off or Parent Participation class, kids ages 4-8)
Family Price: $150, 9 weeks
Fall collection: Elephant!
*If your family would like to enroll in two different class types this fall (for example, a Mixed Age and a Babies Class, or a Mixed Age and a Rhythm Kids class) the cost of the second class type is $95.
See all of our current class offerings here!
- To guarantee your spot in our classes, class tuition is due at the time of enrollment via PayPal. We do, however, want everyone to be able to take our classes, and believe that all families benefit from making Music Together®. We will consider payment plans and barter arrangements on a case by case basis. We also have a small scholarship fund because of the generosity of our Music Together Tri-Cities families. If you would like to discuss alternative payment arrangements, please choose "Pay Later" and contact Center Director Jana Hair.
- There are no refunds after the first class. If you need to cancel your registration before the first class, a full refund will be given, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- We offer unlimited makeup classes within the same session, which are scheduled using our online Makeup Scheduler.
- Materials will be mailed or picked up at a designated location/day/time.
- A minimum of six students is required for a class to run. We reserve the right to combine or cancel classes, and refund tuition, if this minimum is not met.